April 5 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Get together with other parents and discuss a variety of topics.
Wednesdays 3/29, 4/5, 4/12, 4/19, 4/26, 5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/24 and 5/31
All Workshops will be offered online until further notice. Please call us if you are unable to participate online and we will discuss other options with you.
Call or Email to Sign Up
This series of 10 independent 60-90 minute lessons is designed to address a broad range of parenting topics. The lessons are versatile and speak to families on the importance of nurturing, as well as providing ways to build skills related to:
- Understanding Feelings
- Alternatives to Spanking
- Communication with Respect
- Building Self-Worth in Children
- Praising Children & their Behavior
- Ages & Stages of Growth for Infants & Toddlers
- The Philosophy and Practices of Nurturing Parenting
- Learning Positive Ways to Deal with Stress & Anger
- Understanding & Developing Family Morals, Values & Rules
- Ways to enhance Positive Brain Development in Children & Teens